Home » » Box Anos 80 Internacional

Box Anos 80 Internacional


Informações do CD:
Banda: VA
Nome do Álbum: Box Anos 80 Internacional
Gênero: Coletâneas
Ano de Lançamento: 2012
Tamanho: 393 MB
Formato: MP3
Qualidade: 192 Kbps


CD 01:

01. Wake me up before you go-go Wham!
02. Girls just want to have fun Cyndi Lauper
03. You spin me round (Like a record) Dead or Alive
04. Down Under Men at Work
05. Can you feel it The Jacksons
06. Footloose Kenny Loggins
07. Never too much Luther Vandross
08. Freeway of love Aretha Franklin
09. Let’s hear it for the boy Deniece Williams
10. Call me (Pios Bori) Spagna
11. Tell it to my heart Taylor Dayne
12. Love and pride King
13. Dr. Beat Miami Sound Machine
14. Give It Up KC & The Sunshine Band
15. Living in america James Brown
16. Don’t stop believin’ Journey

CD 02:

01. Get outta my dreams, get into my car Billy Ocean
02. Never gonna give you up Rick Astley
03. When will I be famous? Bros
04. You got it (The Right Stuff) New Kids On The Block
05. Prince Charming Adam & The Ants
06. Rosanna Toto
07. Loco in Acapulco The Four Tops
08. 9 to 5 (Nine to Five) Dolly Parton
09. Making your mind up Bucks Fizz
10. This ole house Shakin’ Stevens
11. Love come down Evelyn ‘Champagne’ King
12. I ran A Flock of Seagulls
13. My favourite waste of time Owen Paul
14. John Wayne is Big Leggy Haysi Fantayzee
15. I’m so excited The Pointer Sisters
16. It’s raining men The Weather Girls

CD 03:

01. Ghostbusters Ray Parker Jr
02. Rhythm is gonna get you Gloria Estefan
03. Waiting for a star to fall Boy Meets Girl
04. Nothing’s going to stop us now Starship
05. Going back to my roots Odyssey
06. Riding on a train The Pasadenas
07. Party all the time Eddie Murphy
08. Is This love? Alison Moyet
09. Heaven Fiction Factory
10. I’m gonna tear your playhouse down Paul Young
11. Einstein a go-go Landscape
12. I want candy Bow Wow Wow
13. Head to toe Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam
14. Touch me (I want your body) Samantha Fox
15. Boys summertime love (Summertime Love) Sabrina
16. It’s tricky Run-Dmc
17. Fool’s gold The Stone Roses

CD 04:

01. 99 Red Balloons (99 Luftballoons) Nena
02. Maneater Daryl Hall & John Oates
03. The King of Rock ‘N Roll Prefab Sprout
04. You’re my heart, You’re My Soul Modern Talking
05. Let?s Groove Earth, Wind & Fire
06. Lovely Day (7’ Sunshine Mix) Bill Withers
07. Happy Birthday Altered Images
08. Toy Boy Sinitta
09. Beat Dis Bomb The Bass
10. Got to get Rob ‘N’ Raz
11. The slightest touch Five Star
12. People hold on Coldcut Feat. Lisa Stansfield
13. Blame it on the boogie Big Fun
14. Boxerbeat Jo Boxers
15. Fantastic day Haircut 100
16. Crash The Primitives
17. The final countdown Europe



BRFiles - Armazenamento na nuvem e backup de arquivos
Compartilhe com um amigo :

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Tecnologia do Blogger.
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Maskolis | Johny Portal | Jyohn Magazine | Johny News | Johny Demosite
Copyright © 2011. Baixar no google - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website Inspired Wordpress Hack
Proudly powered by Blogger